The Conference and Cultural Center of the University of Thessaly in the old Paou Monastery (Argalasti, Pelion, Magnesia, Greece) provides two small fully equipped conference rooms (on the ground and 1st floor) with a capacity of 20 and 25 seats respectively as well as an exhibition center.
These conference rooms are available for small groups or individuals to conduct organizational meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, study groups and other educational and other related activities.
The equipment includes:
- Computer for presentations
- Projection System
- Connectivity for 20 laptops
- Furniture (portable seats, bench, desks)
- Wireless internet access (WI-FI)
- Lighting system in the exhibition center
- Reception (Lobby) / Secretariat